Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Welcome
I call this site AMSBOOKS and More because I will be advertising my links for my books I have published as well as any blogs I write.
Today our kitchen floor is being repaired. They were supposed to take out the cabinets, but due to the way the counter tops were built - 1978 counters - they couldn't. It would have meant having new custom made counters done. Since we rent and it's not our property they over looked that step. I have to say I am curious about what kind of tile linoleum they will be installing.
We will also be getting a new dishwasher as well. Maybe I will start using it now. LOL
I guess that's all for now. I Can't really say I understand this site yet, but I'm working on it. I hope you will be patient with me while I learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi. Welcome to blogspot!
ReplyDeleteNice to be here. Thanks for all the help.
ReplyDelete